On The Table Café

On The Table
118 Pasir Panjang Rd, 118541

Contact: 9780 8094
Website: http://onthetable.com.sg/
Nearest MRT: Pasir Panjang

Welcome to the cafe where Night Owl Cinematics film their videos!
#NOCfanatic

I love starting off my mornings with a good cup of English Breakfast Tea ($5.50)
- hot water is refillable upon request

Iced Mocha for the chocolate + coffee lovers ($5.50)

And here comes the hearty breakfast!

The Big One ($18)
"Pork sausage, honey glazed bacon, ham, swiss mushrooms, mixed salad,
brioche toast, your choice of sunny side or scrambled eggs"



Ratings: 4/5

My two cents:
I love love looooooveee this cafe!!! My fetish for it has nothing to do with the fact that NOC films their videos there... *ahem!*

I went on an early Saturday morning, H drove both us there. For all drivers who are terrible at parallel parking, it is my honour to share with you that there are vertical parking lots available nearby. The parking space is less than a minute's walk away from the cafe, and do note that it is open air.

The drinks on the cafe menu had nothing special worth an extra mention, and I must admit that for such ordinary drinks the price tag which came with it seemed a little too over the top.

The food, in contrast, is definitely worth raving over! I love my hearty breakfast, but this one was not just hearty. It was that, and delicious, and price-reasonable!!! Like c'mon man, such a huge plate with so many things on it for just 18 bucks!

Do not underestimate the portion of food on this plate! I made the mistake of ordering a whole plate to myself, and that constituted to my regret in not having been able to try more of the dishes which seem delectable by appearance!

I would recommend for duos to share a plate of The Big One and to order another side or brunch entrée to share. You would then get to try other items on the menu and avoid becoming too full like how I was!

No comments